The fee is £1,100 exempt from VAT per person for each week of the programme (i.e. £2,200 per person for the full two-week programme) The fee covers:
- all taught aspects of the programme
- refreshments and lunch each day
- the Welcome Reception on the Monday evenings
- the School dinner on the Wednesday evenings
- parking on York university campus if needed (York week only)
- a shuttle bus from Oxford Centre to Culham Centre for Fusion Energy and back for the programme and site visits on Tuesday 26th Sept (Oxford week only)
- Accommodation at York & Oxford – this is to be arranged and paid for separately by delegates. We have some options and discounted rates on our Accommodation page
- Evening meals (except for the dinner on Wednesday)
Any surplus funds will be used in support of future Fusion Industry School events, as well as to fund initiatives that support the ambitions of the Fusion CDT Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
Registrations can be cancelled up to 1st May 2023 for the York week and 1st August for the Oxford Week, but will be subject to a £100 administration charge (per person per week). We must receive your cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on the date above. After these dates, the full cost of the place will be payable. However, you will be able to transfer your place to a colleague free of charge up to the day of the event. Again, please let us know at the email above.